Sun Manuals 89-90 Available, Free

Hi guys,

I used to mess around with a Sun 3/80 before I started up with Linux when it was 0.8... so it was pretty nostalgic when I recently found a box of manuals that covers XView, Open Look, and a few other stuff & things in SunOS 4.x.x.

If you collect (or potentially collect) vintage Sun stuff, you're going to want to take a look through these and see if there's anything you might want to save, cut out for nostalgia, or whatever.  I haven't altered them in any way.  I'll give them away free to the first fellow geek who wants them.

My direct number is 781.684.3743 and I'm right off of 128, exit 27b in Waltham.

LucasGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com