Upcoming meetings

How's this for a meeting idea/request:

  Moving from MS Windows to Linux

It seems a good time for this topic:

* Microsoft is at the till again hawking a new OS version, and this
  time they want users sucked into a new and expensive subscription
  model.

* Linux (ongoing 2.4 kernel silliness excepted) is getting more
  stable, distributions better, desktop applications are getting more
  extensive and mature.

* Security is getting more important, even BillG admits that Microsoft
  needs to worry about security, and a Linux box is easy to make a lot
  more secure.

Is there an obvious suspect to do such a talk?

If not, it is possible a I could team up with a friend of mine and we
could put together something pretty good.  The friend is an IT manager
in an MS Windows shop and he has been learning some Linux (studying a
lot of Python of late), and I have managed to learn a fair amount of
Linux (can't remember how to operate my Mac since I started doing
Linux kernel programming) and have even used Windows occasionally.

Good idea?

-kb