Lecture from Bradley Kahn

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed Bradley's lecture the other night and
wanted to share some updated Security Systems Standards and Certification Act
(SSSCA)  info.  You can find specific legislative info at the Thomas
Legislative portal:
http://thomas.loc.gov

To my knowledge Hollings bill is not yet on record but he has been trying to
drum up support for it.  For more info on Sen. Hollings and SSSCA check out
the following article that appeared recently in Linux Journal:
http://linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=5714

...Karen