web hosting ... again :-(

When you say "simple apache server" does that mean all you have is static
HTML pages or do you need CGI abilities too?

I ask because I've been using Yahoo to host a couple of work-related
web-sites.  They don't allow CGI (it might be an extra fee--I'm not sure),
but they have some Miva script thing that I have yet to poke around with.

http://website.yahoo.com/

It's $15.00 setup fee and $15.00 per month after that.  They hit all your
requirments except the "simple apache server (no special modules)"--I'm
not sure what you mean by that.

hth--
/will