konqueror menu disappeared

Anyone familiar with the konqueror browser (kde 2.2)?  I've lost my menu,
and I don't know how to get it back.  I have the location toolbar, and the
main toolbar, but the text menu has gone away.

Nevermind, I just got it.  I added a "show menubar" icon to my main
toolbar, and then I could turn it back on.  Wonder what you'd do if you
somehow lost /all/ toolbars.

Is there a more straightforward way to fix this problem?

--

-Ron-
https://www.yellowbank.com/