SS4 Fixed (mostly)

Okay I've fixed my problem with X windows crashing after I applied the
"recommended" patches from sun.  The package 103566-56 messed up.  This
installes a bunch of updated Xsun libraries and some binaries as well.  I
tried the backoutpatch script, but it didn't work, so I simply copied the
files that it "updated" from a virgin install of 2.5.1.

It seems to be working perfectly with the exception of Netscape. I'm
running Netscape 4.79.  It works fine as long as I run it from / or it's
install path (can't remember off the top of my head).  However, it X gives
me the "You don't have permisions to attach to display 0.0:..." when I try
to run it from elsewhere.  If I do a xhost + and then run netscape it
dumps out and returns "Bus Error".  Weird huh?

Jon

P.S. I may have to try reinstalling that patch because according to the
patch report Freecell will core dump with out it :)