Spidle3top.org

Thanks Lucas and everyone else who wrote suggesting where to find answers.

Lucas's explanation is a powerful reminder of just how daunting it is to run
a business, even if it is non-profit.

Using wfp's http://web.archive.org link I was able to get an old page
containing the "Blackbird source," so at least I can see what went into the
system.

It is a pity that the operation had to be shut down, but it's understandable
given the sheer amount of work required to keep it going.

Hopefully we will see some reincarnation of Spindl3top in the future.

Derek

--
Derek Di Matteo
blu at blueturnip.com