What happened to Spidle3top.org

Hi Jerry and list members,

Jerry--I tried calling the number you provided, but it is no longer in
service.

This leads to a couple of questions...

So does this mean that there is no longer any "open source" GNU hardware
collective type organization?

What happened to all of the great information that used to be on the
spindletop web site, such as specs for building one of those amazing,
high-quality, inexpensive Blackbird boxes?

Why wasn't their demise covered in open source news media, such as NewsForge
(the last article they have on Spindl3top is from April, iirc)?

What I really want is the spec for building my own Blackbird. If anyone has
that information, please post a link to it or send it to me. I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Derek

The domain expired in November.