Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:01:04 -0800
From: "Brian at CertiViable, inc." <brian at certiviable.com>
To: david at blu.org
Subject: Boston Linux Users Group Special Incentive

12/19/01

Dear David,

Thanks for your interest in the CertiViable Linux training program. The
following is the incentive that we spoke about, I have made some
adjustments to it for the Boston Linux Users Group specifically. I have
also attached two supplemetal documents outlining our training approach.

Call if you have any problems opening these files.  -Brian

CertiViable, inc., CompTIA Linux+ certification special for the Boston Linux Users Group.

Enroll by the date listed and receive the price quoted for that date.
(These discounts are only valid if paid in full or if an application for a
Key Career Loan is submitted by the date listed.)

The CertiViable - Linux+ program includes*:

Guaranteed Certification in CompTIA Linux+
A+ refresher and Net+ Certification (Free)

Our list price is $4495.00

Enroll by 12/30/01 - receive 20% off - you pay $3,595.00.
Enroll by 01/15/01 - receive 15% off - you pay $3,821.00.
Enroll by 01/30/01 - receive 10% off - you pay $4,046.00

Call Brian at 781-891-5644 to find out more - due to the Holidays if you
call and the office is closed, leave your information on the answering
machine and we will honor the price quote for the date of your message.

CertiViable believes in "Qualified Certification" - guaranteed!

Sincerely,

Brian
CertiViable, inc.
781-891-5644

* Please note that if complete A+ certification is required the program cost will be $5,595.00.