Broadband Shuffle

He has issues with certain things on the Starband network.  Having to go to
another port for the Web Server wasn't bad, but he cannot use bearshare or
limewire.  They block those products.  He cannot connect with them.  Kind of
really stinks.  He mentioned that there is a satellite service coming out
hopefully next year that should have INCREDIBLE download rates for
Satellite.  It's called Wild Blue.  Here is their link:

           http://www.wildblue.com/flash.htm

Jeff Kirkland