Subject: Linux instructor
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:26:13 -0500

Do you know of anyone, including yourself, that would be interested in
teaching Linux for the Desktop?

MIS4319 LINUX for the Desktop
Boston         Mondays   8 - 10:05
Designed for individuals who are interested in developing the skills
necessary to manage desktop productivity tools and applications in the
LINUX environment. Practical application includes using KDE and GNOME;
using menus; manipulating files and folders; selecting virtual desktops;
configuring, customizing, and extending the desktop; using LINUX
applications; generating graphical and visual content; running multiple
systems and sharing resources; performing administrative tasks; using file
management commands; and writing scripts.

Regards,

Jon Scammon
Northeastern University
Adult and Continuing Education Faculty Recruiter
Tel:  (617) 373-3846
Fax: (617) 373-2325
j.scammon at neu.edu

(*) They cancelled the course for this (fall) semester because not enough
students signed up.  My guess is that all those students tried to sign up
again for the coming (winter) semester and now they're scrambling to find
someone to teach it.  I'm teaching a different course and don't want to
take on two at once.