Star Office 5.2 on SuSE 7.3

After the Installfest, I installed SuSE 7.3 on my desktop machine, and as
expected nearly everything went well. The only problem was that the display
fonts on Star Office 5.2 are somewhat messed up. The same documents on my
laptop, running SuSE 7.1 and Star Office 5.2 are fine.
Example: There is text that SO says is Times 12pt, but appears to be bold
and 16 or 18pt (with no spaces). When printed, the same document comes out
with the correct font and size. Also, the same document read with kword
(KDE Office) looks ok.

Additionally, the default presentation font (SO 52 on SuSE 7.3)  is
Lucinabright. On my laptop, the default font comes up as Times.
Does anyone know where to set the default font for presentations under
Office 5.2.

This may all be moot since I may just switch to Star Office 6.0.
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group