Please review this paper I'm writing

I'm trying to do a quick paper explaining the standard
user/group/privilege authorization schema.  This is a rough draft just to
get all the ideas down.  If you would be so kind to peruse it and tear it to shreds with no mercy,
I'd appreciate it.

Not that the target audience is computer literate, but not necessarily
software developers.

ADVAthanksNCE.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D           Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
DK KD
DDDD