XFree86 hates non root users!!! plz help!!!

I did the 'chmod u+s XFree86' command and it worked!!!!!!!!! I can now
run X as a different user otherthan root!!! You guys kick ass, amazing
to find some people who really seem to know what they're talking bout.
 Hopefully you'll start seeing more of me here answering questions
instead of asking them.

Thanks again,
Dave