XFree86 hates non root users!!! plz help!!!

well...you tell me, does this look right? or should I add something?

sickness# mount
/dev/ad0s1a on / (ufs, local)
/dev/ad0s1e on /home (ufs, local)
/dev/ad0s1f on /usr (ufs, local)
/dev/ad0s1g on /usr/local (ufs, local)
/dev/ad0s1h on /usr/src (ufs, local)
/dev/ad0s1d on /usr2 (ufs, local)
procfs on /proc (procfs, local)
linprocfs on /usr/compat/linux/proc (linprocfs, local)

thx for your help, I appreciate it,
Dave