Backup software

Glenn Burkhardt wrote:

> I can strongly recommend "Unix Shells by Example", by Ellie Quigley, as
> a great reference.
>
> Unfortunately, it doesn't cover extensions of 'bash', and specifically
> array variables, which my script makes uses.  For that, the bash
> info pages and other online docs are good.
>
> I'd be happy to explain any part of the scripts for you, but it sounds

I would like to understand and use your script. Discovered that Arkeia is scsi only
so it won't work for me. Unfortunately, my time is limited during the week . What I
will try to do is break out segments of the script and send you an evaluation of
what I think I understand. I know I don't need to Know how everything works as long
as I fill the correct fields with my info, but I also realize it may not work the
first time and will need some system specific tweaking.

Time's running low,
Jim