Setting-up and running APACHE server

Thanks to the help from David Kramer, twg3, Jerry Feldman, and et al,
I installed Linux 7.2 on my desktop PC during the weekend.

I was hoping that my Apache sever start working after this
installation but it does not seem to be the case.

I started with trying:
	http://localhost/
and
	http://127.0.0.1
but neither worked. I am getting the message:
	"..network connection was refused by the server."

I checked to see if the httpd processor is running, using:
	ps -elf | grep httpd
and found out that httpd was not running.

I have not been able to locate the httpd.conf file to check its
enteries, specially the line for "localhost".
Where is httpd.conf is located in RedHat 7.2?

I wonder if any knows how to go about resolving this Apache setup problem?

Many thanks in advance.