remote installations

Hello,
	I'm trying to configure a server to do remote installations of Redhat
7.1.  I've found a few documents describing how to do this.  I'm looking
to use DHCP, TFTP, and Kickstart to accomplish what I want.  I've set up
DHCP and that seems to be working ok.  If I do "pump -i eth0" from a
client linux box it obtains an IP.  The same client is unable to obtain
an IP if I boot it to the network.  I installed TFTP on the server, I
enabled it, and restarted inetd.  When the client boots up it errors out
at "can not find boot image".  I have a pxelinux.0 and a kickstart file
renamed to pxelinux.1 in the /tftpboot directory.  I'm not fully
comprehending how the procedure should work as a whole.  Can anyone
point me to some documentation on configuring DHCP/TFTP/Kickstart.  If
anyone has a similar setup, can you please email me some hints?  I'm
willing to RTFM, I just don't know where to start.   Thanks.

-Ozzy