Running Web server on ATT BroadBand

I understand there is no chance of me hogging the hole pipe.  However if I
use all 300K for extended periods of time flags will be raised.  Since I
am technically violating the AUP - I would rather not raise those flags.

I look at it as a favor, even though I pay for the broadband, that I can
run my services.  Providers that allow what I do, charge much more than
AT&T does.  Just price out a T1 you will see it.  Since you get what you
pay for there are going to be kinks in the system.  I'm suprised at how
few there are for service that costs me $50 a month for 2 ip's.  I run
many more than two machines off of their network.  I get a deal and a
half.

Its not in AT&T's best intrest to keep us as customers, even more so if we
abuse what we pay for.  Your typical neighbor who just surfs the web is
far more econimical.  AT&T can over sell the network, even more so than
what they do now.  They can also make significantly more money than they
currently do.  This was even more so when Mediaone owned it.

I always get a kick out of it when people complain about it.  I think they
do a good job for what they have.  Dollars and sense, I probably cost them
more money than what I am worth.

Thats just my .02 cents.  I seem to be fairly opinionated lately.

Do you agree or disagree - and why?

Thanks,
Anthony