recruiters....

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Drew Taylor wrote:

> I've had some success w/ Lou Sostilio at KForce here in Boston. He's the
> only recruiter that has botherered to follow up w/ me in the last 6 months.
> As for a job, look at Dice. I've seen lots of c/c++ positions in the Boston
> area listed that had perl as an afterthought. Unfortunately for me, I don't
> know C or C++, so those didn't do me any good.

There are some good recruiters out there, but they don't have any jobs
either.
KForce is very good.
netsearchsolutions.com is pretty good.
winterwyman.com is pretty good.
ragingmouse.com is a meat farm.
atlantispartners.com is the antichrist incarnate.  Run away from them as
fast as you can.

I highly recommend checking out an organization downtown called the Jewish
Vocational Services, and a division thereof called The Work Place.  They
offer free (and some for pay) seminars on job searching, resume critiques,
interview skills, etc.  They helped me a lot.  They also have a library,
internet access, job listings, etc.

http://www.jvs-boston.org/
http://theworkplace.tripod.com/

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D                     Shop smart!  Shop S-Mart
DK KD
DDDD