place for garbage PCs?

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Adam Russell wrote:

> I would like to set up a linux router/firewall off of my DSL line and
> am in the market for an old 486 or p90 to set this up on. I have only
> recently moved to the Boston area and so my question is if there are
> any places flea markets, second hand store, etc that someone could
> point me too that would have something of this vintage at a cut
> rate?(maybe 20 bucks or so). Of course, I've looked on e-bay but only
> found that sellers were trying to play games with the shipping
> fees.(One jerk wanted a flat $25 to ship an old Compaq desktop).

I might have a machine I can sell you for that kind of money.  I have to
check it out first and see what it's got.  Where are you located?

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "No poor bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
DK KD  He won it by making other bastards die for their country."
DDDD                            -General George Smith Patton (WWII)