FBI seeks rerouting of certain traffic

Just to nitpicking on the dates:

On Thursday 22 November 2001 10:23, Anthony J. Gabrielson wrote:
> Eric Raymond came to speak at NU the other day.  He gave his freedom
> speach, which has changed greatly since 9/11.  He said so him self many
> times.  One of the points he maid, that I had put together my self, is
> that the US has not had any casulities on its on soil due to a war in over
> 100 years.  Intrestingly enough it was the war of 1812.
					           ^^^^
Wrong 1942 Perl Harbor Hawaii, 62 years ago next month.  (although you could
argue we weren't at war with Japan until after the attack, but the same would
hold true for the Sept 11 attacks)

> This is interesting as there is no one alive that can remeber the war  of
> 1812.  Politicians and agencies have no idea how to react to what has
> happend - where should they go from here?

There are many people alive who were around during Perl Harbor.
Before that it was the US Civil war 1861-1865, and then the war of 1812.

				-fjr