tomorrow

parking at MIT is free and plentiful at night. The most convenient parking
lot is the one hidden inside of MIT. The East Parking lot is on the corner
of Main and Vassar Sts.
The most direct way to get to MIT is to take the Mass. Pike to the
Allston/Cambridge exit. Take the Cambridge lane (which is usually a pain
that time of night). Cross over the river and take a right onto Memorial
Drive. After passing Micro Center, you will go on an overpass. Take your
first or second left onto Vassar St. The seond left is by the Hiatt Hotel
and has a protected left turn light. Follow Vassar St. until you cross
Mass. Ave. Once you cross Mass. Ave, you can either take a right directly
into MIT or you can continue on to Main St. You will see a parking garage
and parking lot on your right. Just park in that lot.