Which journaling filesystem is most robust?

I'd like to start using a journaling filesystem in our products, and started
with ReiserFS.  But there were a couple of scary notes on the Mandrake web
site:

Date: Thursday, September 27

- Can all of these filesystems be used with Samba and NFS?
  Yes, all for Samba, and XFS offers compatibility with acls from windows NT
  servers. For NFS, the Reiser FAQ says it is OK now though our experience
  is to the contrary(no danger to the files, just a very very slow connection
  after some use). For ext3, JFS and XFS, NFS works. JFS should be used
  experimentally at this time.

Does anyone know exactly what this is all about?

But more importantly, what's my best choice for a journaling filesystem now,
given that we also use NFS.

TIA...