PHP and MySQL book

Ali Taalebi wrote:

> 2. Which of these two books do you recommend?

I thought the Welling / Thompson book was pretty decent, but I'm sort of a PHP
newbie. It's not the best beginner's guide to PHP, but it's pretty good once
you're beyond the total newbie stage and want to build a practical app with a
MySQL db. Sorta aims for the applied programming rather than "here's principle
A, B, and C."

> 3. Do you know of any other books which cover BOTH PHP and MySQL?

Beginning PHP4 from WROX covers integration with MySQL ok, and as a beginner's
book, it's the best that I came across. They have a more advanced book too, but
I don't know much about that one.

Steve