send this to your IT manager

Well that is your Idea... but a good IT manager(not corporate brain wash yet)
will know that Linux/BSD scales better than any other ms windows OS in the
server side. and nothing can beat in cheap... and if you also have a good
system administrator.. that today lot of companys lack... they will save lot
of money, in support and in software... conclusion more budget for nice
hardware.
So when I read the article... the first thing that comes in my mind is that
microsoft lies about their products!!. and for nothing in the world I will
change to microsoft not even a floppy disk. into I actually get the quality
they say they have for the price I will have to buy it. that today lacks..
yes other OS also lacks but they don't cost my company 10.000 dollars in
licenses.

BTW who we even knows that people that works in microsoft are not already in
LUGS list around the world trying to convince people that actually some stuff
is better in ms windows software and that linux is not yet there... BULL SHIT.

rek2.

--
"the secret of knowladge is infinite" by rek2
"good, updated aplications and good administration! is the key to security