codered/nimda blocking

> OK.  Are we agreed that the problem is not the total network but the web
> servers?

It is only one of our web servers, a vhost box that isn't behind our load
balancer. The rest of the network isn't being affected.

Your suggestion of a log-watching daemon interacting with a firewall
sounds interesting. It's something we'll have to put on the development
back-burner for now, though, since we're entering the holiday rush season
and can't afford to be tinkering with changes to our live site
architecture.

Thanks,

Peter

-- Peter R. Wood - cephas at cephas.dyndns.org - http://cephas.dyndns.org/