So much for that....

Speaking of free speech... have any groups popped up yet which are using
perl as their main language of communication?  I figured when politicians
said perl is not considered an expressive language and thus not protected
under free speech laws, there would be groups starting to speak solely in
perl, just to prove the politicians wrong.

Has that begun?

my $john = new Person(engineer);
$john->echo("Regards");

:-)