Open Systems Technologies
617-424-8880
Fax: 617-424-8881

jleanos at opensystemstech.com

www.opensystemstech.com

Earn extra rewards through our Candidate Referral Program. Here's how it works!!!!
If a qualified candidate you refer to Open Systems is placed by any of our Associates
you are immediately eligible for the following:

1) $1000 Cash
2) Trek, 6700 Alpha ZX Aluminum 2001 Mountain Bike
3) Casio QV-300 high-resolution digital camera
4) Panasonic 27Inch diagonal Stereo/TV with built in DVD/VCR player.
5) Palm Pilot VIIx with wireless Internet Service, Keyboard, travel kit, cradle.

All awards issued on the 90th day of candidate's employment.