bind

Hello,
        I have been going through the DNS howto and its giving me a
bit of a hard time.  I can't localhost to work.  I am running bind 9.1.3
on an ultrasparc running Solaris 8.

here is the error I get when I start named
Oct 24 11:17:43 grams ./named[17903]: dns_zone_load: zone
0.0.127.in-addr.arpa/IN: loading master file pz/127.0.0: no ttl

Here is error I get when I do nslookup:
bash-2.05# nslookup
*** Can't find server name for address 127.0.0.1: Server failed
*** Default servers are not available

Here is /etc/named.conf:

options {
        directory "/var/named";

};

zone "0.0.127.in-addr.arpa" {
        type master;
        file "pz/127.0.0";
};

Here is /var/named/pz/127.0.0
@               IN      SOA     ns.linux.bogus. hostmaster.linux.bogus. (
                                1       ; Serial
                                8H      ; Refresh
                                2H      ; Retry
                                1W      ; Expire
                                1D)     ; Minimum TTL

                        NS      ns.linux.bogus.
1                       PTR     localhost.
bash-2.05# pwd
/var/named/pz

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  This is for an internal network.

Thanks very much for any help.  I really don't want to run the Win2K
server, but I will have to if this can not be figured out.

Anthony

-