multi-boot 98/nt/linue

Look for the LILO faq.  That should make it mostly clear.
Depending on the age of your hardware, it can be difficult
to get all 3 to play nicely with each other.

The key thing is to get the partitions right.  All OS's should
have their boot partition in the first 1G of disk space if this is
being done from a single disk system. The second thing to get right
is installation order.  I believe it goes install 98, install NT,
curse a lot, reinstall 98, the install Linux.

The easiest way to do it is to have it each OS on its own drive, with LILO
running the show from  hda:partition0.

When you are feeling like more a challenge, we can see if you would like
to get a multi-disk install of 2000/RH7.1/FreeBSD4.4 going.

:)

Good Luck.

-Charles

-