PGP/GnuPG keysigning at BLU meeting?

Thanks for the pointers. I have not checked out any PGP programs in some
time, but there's no time like the present to start. :-)

At 11:25 AM 10/10/01 -0400, mike ledoux wrote:

Drew Taylor                     JA[P|m_p|SQL]H
http://www.drewtaylor.com/      Just Another Perl|mod_perl|SQL Hacker
mailto:drew at drewtaylor.com      *** God bless America! ***

-