PGP/GnuPG keysigning at BLU meeting?

For those of us on windows, what options are there for PGP? I have been
using Eudora forever, so any Eudora plugins/etc to do PGP would be perfect.

At 10:17 AM 10/10/01 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
>robertb-blu at continuumsi.com (Robert Brown) writes:
>
> > I'd like more information.
> >
> > I use pgp 2.6.X and pgpsendmail.  I do not use gpg because I thought that
> > I cannot use the public keyservers with it.  Is this correct?
>
>No, this is not correct.  You can use the Public Keyserver with gpg
>and also with PGP 6.x.  Note that there are still some problems with
>subkeys on the Keyserver, but generally it works fine.
>
> > Also, is there something like pgpsendmail for gpg?  I noticed that the
> > messages below have attachments.  Is there a way to automatically encrypt
> > and/or sign all messages sent, perhaps as an S/MIME attachment?  (Are the
> > attachments below S/MIME attachments?  I have never seen one so I don't
> > know.)
>
>The user interfaces between pgp and gpg are sufficiently different
>that pgpsendmail may require some work to support it.  And no, what
>you've got here is not S/MIME, but PGP-MIME.  And yes, there are
>programs that will support PGP-MIME.

Drew Taylor                     JA[P|m_p|SQL]H
http://www.drewtaylor.com/      Just Another Perl|mod_perl|SQL Hacker
mailto:drew at drewtaylor.com      *** God bless America! ***

-