[BLU] Re: [BLU]

Jerry Feldman wrote:
> I also sort by thread, and the other lists that do this sort very nicely:
> Subj 1:[BLU] .....
> Subj 2-n:Re:[BLU] ...
>
> In any case it is a moot point because there are too many objections.

Many of the objections seem to be that adding [BLU] at the beginning
removes 5 precious characters from their display of the subject line.

Could this be solved by putting [BLU] at the *end* of the subject
line, so that mail filters have the text they need to match, no
fewer characters from the real subject line are displayed, and in most
cases (when the subject is shorter than their subject field) the [BLU]
identifier shows up for people to see too?

--grg

-