MediaOne/RR/AT&T cablemodemers alert

They just changed name server IP's.  Had me going crazy why I could find
things from my server (which got the new numbers through DHCP), but my
Windows box couldn't (which has the numbers hard-coded, and a rebood to
change them).

I should probably set up a cacheing-only name server on my linux box to
solve this problem.  Sounds like a medium-sized project I don't have the
time or knowledge for right now though.

The new numbers are:

[david at kramer david]$ cat /etc/resolv.conf
search ne.mediaone.net mediaone.net
nameserver 24.218.0.228
nameserver 24.218.0.229
nameserver 24.128.1.80