Old list archives?

I'm trying to put together a complete archive of the blu.org mailing list,
and I've got two holes I've been unable to fill:

    19 Jul 1995 - 6 Sep 1995
    19 Dec 1996 - 2 Sep 1997

I've been searching through my backups for missing list messages, and I've
recovered everything except whatever ws in those two ranges.

If I recall correctly, we rebuilt the server in Sep 1997 after a break-in.
My backups included a number of Jaz cartridges, several of which have gone
bad, and I'm afraid the missing list archives were probably on one of them.

Has anyone kept their own archives of the blu lists from back then?

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.org / YAHOO abreauj
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.blu.org