AT&T cablemodem port blockage survey

On Sat, 1 Sep 2001, John Chambers wrote:

> Well, it's been about a month since Code Red triggered this.  How many
> people have port 80 unblocked?

Still blocked in Granby.

Interesting side note.  The local Granby telco is truly local.  It is
privately owned, and run out of the basement of someone's house.  I just
got a flyer in the mail informing me that they are going to offer DSL.  I
have some questions for them, but all in all, I'm excited about this.  Mom
and Pop DSL - can you believe it?

-Ron-
https://www.yellowbank.com/

-