Port forwarding revisited

Thanks to all who responded to my first email. I appreciate the help.

First, I'm in the process of upgrading to 2.2.19 (thanks, ccb).

I'm sorry that I wasn't more clear, so here's a (hopefully) better
explanation.

I'm using a RH 6.2 machine as a NAT box in between my cable modem and my
internal network. The usual services (POP, SMTP, HTTP) work fine.

However, I also have a VPN client on one of my internal machines (call
it Omega for illustration), in order to access Verizon's network from
home. This client works OK when Omega is connected directly to the cable
modem, but can't originate a connection when the Linux box is doing
masquerading.

The SME for this software says that I need to install IPSec passthrough,
and *that* is what I need the help with. I hope that I've explained it
better this time.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Horne

-