Internet Explorer for Windows CE is Mozilla!?

If I recall correctly, MS changed their User Agent listing to say Mozilla
because of the reasons given and the fact that when Netscape 4.0.x was
out, IE 3.x was the equivalent.  Since some people were actually using
JavaScript to check for Mozilla 4.x in their JavaScript to activate some
enterprising feature.  MS  changed the User agent of IE 3.x to mozilla 4.x
to not be left behind and have remained mozilla for backwords
compatability.  I wonder what will happen when Mozilla arrives at release
4.x?

Patrick

-