connectivity issues

Your analogies are flawed.  Receiving phone calls and snail mail are
essentially an unlimited part of the service, but making calls
(especially long distance) and sending mail cost a premium.  Are you
suggesting that we protest to get free long distance calls too?

On 8/10/01, 10:48:51 PM, John Chambers <jc at trillian.mit.edu> wrote
regarding Re: connectivity issues:

-