Expanding the desktop with 2 montitors

I've done this with Matrox G450 card.  It is quite nice and the Xfree86
4.xx setup is straightforward.  The added real-estate is quite nice,
unfortunately I had to switch to enlightenment from sawmill for my windows
manager in order to support the second desktop.

Matrox also does offers some binary only support for the situation.

-Charles

-