Wireless ethernet?

I don't know any product well enough to recommend one, but I know that LinkSys came out recently with a router/switch/wireless LAN device. I'm sure there are others like it. I believe Linksys also has a standalone wireless hub as well.

I know nothing about their wireless products, but their firewalls are great. :-) Now if only I could see logs of rejected packets...