Connectivity woes in Boston

Same here. I run sshd, httpd (currently serving a SuSE default page
since I blew away my original source), and a mail server.
What they are really concerned about is those servers that can be used
by others, such as and IRC server.

Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director
Boston Linux and Unix user group