Fwd: Glade question.

list,

When I try to use autogen.sh  to get a configure script for a little silly
test application for glade I get the following ..

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /usr/local/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running aclocal  ...
aclocal: configure.in: 12: macro `AM_PATH_GTK' not found in library
Running autoheader...
Running automake --gnu  ...
Running autoconf ...
Running ./configure ...
./configure: line 524: syntax error near unexpected token
`AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(sendmail_b,'
./configure: line 524: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(sendmail_b, 0.1)'

How do I .....
Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /usr/local/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory

Is there some kind of autogen command line arg I missing ?

Thanks.
Jason.

--
Rgrd's