dynamic dns at home?

Ok, I'm happily up and running with my cable modem and the tzo service
(thanks to the list!)  Here's a new question - I want to have a small
(very -- maybe 3 machines tops) at home behind my router.  But I really
only want to use DHCP to serve the machines (I have a work laptop that's
alot happier with DHCP).  But in order for one to work as mail/web server
I need to be able to address machines by name.  So what I'm wondering is,
can I set up my own little dynamic dns server just for these three
machines so that no matter which IP my mail server gets, I can just have
the other boxen (one of them being a dumb windows machine) refer to it by
name?

Oh..umm...I think I just answered my own question -- how would the
machines know what IP address to hit for DNS? Hmmmmf.

Duane

-