Future Linux machines?

Mike,
I think there could be a market for this. I'm not sure if the BLU can make
it a project at this time. I think old 486 systems could be employed as
firewalls on home networks where 10Mbps is still faster than the cable
modem or DSL connection.

Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group
http://www.blu.org