Windows/NT-based lists?

Hi Scott,

You may want to check out the following;  several have email and list info in addition to other stuff:

http://www.bhs.com

http://www.winntmag.com

http://www.nt-toolbox.com

http://users.erols.com/foxdm/ntuser.htm

http://www.windowsitlibrary.com/

http://www.entmag.com/

Hope at least a couple are of some use to you.

Dave

Dave Hardy
Systems Manager/DBA
Vermont Health Care Administration
89 Main Street
Drawer 20
Montpelier, VT 05620-3101
802-828-2914
FAX: 802-828-2949
daveh at bishca.state.vt.us

>>> Scott Ehrlich <se at panix.com> 07/06/01 02:15PM >>>
Hello to all:

Are there any good, fast, reliable Windows/NT-centric lists?  I'd like to
join one for information gathering (seeing what messages pass by and maybe
pick up some good tips) along with questioning people and getting reliable
answers (similar to these lists).

I did some quick checking on Microsoft's site, but the best I could come
up with was their one-way security bulletin list.  Securityfocus has a
more security-related list (obviously!).

Where might I seek next?   Yahoogroups hasn't faired well with my
questions, so I am seeking alternatives to that, too.

Thanks for any insight.

Scott

-

-