Anonymous FTP

I suppose that would help :)

I'm running SOlaris 8 on a sun blade 100
My ftp server is wu-ftp
and the permissions are as follows:
bash-2.03$ pwd
/opt/sfw/wu-ftp/ftp
bash-2.03$ ls -al
total 18
dr-xr-xr-x   9 root     other        512 May 25 08:09 .
dr-xr-xr-x   6 root     other        512 May 25 08:04 ..
dr-xr-xr-x   2 root     other        512 May 25 08:08 bin
dr-xr-xr-x   2 root     other        512 May 25 08:08 dev
dr-xr-xr-x   2 root     other        512 May 25 08:10 etc
dr-xr-xr-x   2 root     other        512 May 25 08:09 incoming
dr-xr-xr-x   2 root     other        512 May 25 08:09 lib
dr-xr-xr-x   2 root     other        512 May 25 08:09 pub
dr-xr-xr-x   3 root     other        512 May 25 08:11 usr

They had been set up with rwxr-xr-x with root ownership, but that wasn't
working either.  I realize that I could set this up a bit more secure, but
I want to get it working first - then I'll tweak it.

Thanks,
Anthony

-