disk boot error

Sounds like the boot device is not set correctly.

Do you have a SCSI card inserting BIOS information to the box at boot time?
Have you set your bootable disk properly in the SCSI BIOS?  Is the Lilo
software installed on that SCSI disk?  You may need to do all that and then
boot from floppy to run Lilo, so it boots correctly next time.

HTH,

Chuck Young
ISE, New England Region
Genuity Solutions