N.E. PHP User Group (Rasmus Lerdorf, inventor of PHP, to speak)

I apologize if this is the wrong protocol for such an announcement. I wrote
to admins at blu.org but did not get a reply .....

I thought the inagural meeting of the New England PHP User Group may
also be a good place to make these PHP users aware of the Boston Linux
User Group and that some members of the Boston Linux User Group may
want to attend this inagural N.E. PHP User Group meeting.

The details are below.

Again, I apologize if I'm breaking any specific protocol, but the
meeting is coming up *so* soon that it would be a shame if people missed
the opportunity to see Rasmus Lerdorf (inventor/founder of PHP) speak.

See announcement below.

Please contact Tom Henry, who is cc'd on this email, if you want to attend.

The meeting is this Tuesday (June 26, 2001).

Take Care,

Patrick Lannigan

======================  Begin Announcement ====================

Rasmus Lerdorf to speak at New England PHP User Group Inaugural Meeting
Meeting  on  Tuesday  June 26th, 2001  at  7:00pm

We are pleased to invite you to attend the inaugural meeting of the New
England Area PHP User Group  - a.k.a."PHPUGNE"

Rasmus Lerdorf,  the founding father/ creator/ developer of PHP,  will be
the featured speaker at this meeting.

We are grateful to NuSphere, Inc. especially Patrick Lannigan, for
supporting PHPUGNE and in particular for sponsoring Rasmus' appearance at
this meeting, providing the meeting location, and for refreshments ;-)

The meeting is being held at:
     NuSphere Corporation
     14 Oak Park
     Bedford, Massachusetts 01730 USA

For detailed directions visit   http://phpugne.businesswebs.com/

Volunteers are needed to assist in the organization of PHPUGNE - please
contact me directly <tomhenry at businesswebs.com>.

Sincerely
Tom Henry - for PHPUGNE